Thursday, January 22, 2015

.Cheetah Print & A Bow Tie.











Blouse, c/o BUMPstyle Box // Jeans, H&M // Booties, Target // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Bracelets, Jcrew, Sira & Mara // Necklace, c/o The Shiny Mix // Lips, MAC 'Pink Nouveau'

I die for this blouse! Between the cheetah print and the bow tie, I don't think this top could get anymore  perfect. Before I was pregnant, I was always wearing flowy blouses. Shockingly, it has been quite hard to find one that's flattering these days. I tend to lean towards tighter fitting tops because they show off the bump rather than making me just look large! This has been the first one that I have fallen in love with. Needless to say it was a happy day today when I tried it on!

I recently had the pleasure of working with BUMPstyle box. BUMPstyle delivers chic maternity clothes to your front door without any fuss. You simply sign up, take the style survey, and a personal stylist handles the rest! She picks out adorable tops, bottoms, dresses and accessories that match your style. The pieces are then sent to your house so you can play dress up in the comfort of your own home. That's hands down my favorite part! I love that you can mix them in with what you already have in your closet to make sure they are practical for your everyday wardrobe. You can keep everything or pick and choose. You just send back what you don't want. Talk about making shopping simple! {You can sign up here}

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. You are so freaking adorable!
    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prime Trading Company offer a tailored solution to today's garment manufacturing.Our Production range Covers Tie and much more.

    ReplyDelete