Tuesday, January 20, 2015

.Pastel Floral.






Dress, Forever 21 {cream version} // Jacket, old {similar here & here} // Necklaces, c/o Urbanite {10% off with code: KOTINERU}, BaubleBar {seriously dying for this one!} // Bracelets, c/o Sage K. & Co. // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Nails, Essie 'Under Where?' {currently obsessed with!}

Apparently San Diego decided that winter is over and it's spring time. I'm usually upset about this because I love the cooler weather, especially while I'm pregnant...hello hot flashes!! This weekend I didn't mind it so much and it actually inspired me to dress the occasion. I have been on the lookout for cute, effortless dresses that can be dressed up and down. I also have been looking for pieces that I can wear after the baby is here. On Saturday we popped into Fashion Valley and I had to take a quick peek in Forever 21. I really don't feel like any mall trip is complete without a stop in there! I came across this adorable blue floral dress and it was only $13.90. God had answered my prayers :) The back has a pretty lace detail too. It also comes in a cream version that I linked above. I felt these dresses were too good of a deal not to share. Happy Shopping, loves! 

As always, thanks for stopping by!

XoXo, Kayla 

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment