Thursday, January 15, 2015

.Sequin Pocket.








Shirt, c/o Pink Blush Maternity // Jeans, c/o Pink Blush Maternity // Booties, c/o Impressions Online Boutique // Necklaces, c/o Shop Urbanite & The Limited {old, obsessed with these!} // Bracelets, c/o INpink, c/o Sage K. & Co. // Purse, Tory Burch // Sunnies, Karen Walker


Here I am again wearing my Pink Blush jeans (last seen here) that I simply can't get enough of! Confession time, I wear them more than I would truthfully like to admit. #cantstopwontstop :) My coworker made a comment to me the other day about how she thought I would be living in leggings since I was pregnant. While I do love lounging & living in my leggings (especially these ones), these jeans are just so amazing, I don't mind wearing them at all! Not only are they comfortable, but they're so dang cute! The only sad thing is I'll miss them when I'm not pregnant! I do have to say, I am looking forward to the day when I can button a pair of pants again, ha! I really can't go on and on about these enough. They are totally on my top pregnancy must have list!

I've also been LOVING this fun shirt! I have always been about sparkle and bling when it comes to my wardrobe, so naturally this sequins pocket stole my heart! I love that it's casual enough for everyday wear, but can easily be dressed up for date night or any adventure that comes your way!

I am so excited because we are going to start working on our baby registry this weekend. I have been looking forward to this day for quite some time. I have been doing a lot of research on the best products and asking around for top baby must haves! I would love you to share with me what you couldn't live without when you brought your little one home!! Thank you :)

P.S. I got a new camera lens for Christmas that we are still playing around with. Please excuse the kind of weird coloring. We will get the hang of it!

XoXo, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment