Friday, February 27, 2015

.Little Black Dress & Leopard.







Dress, c/o Momo Maternity // Hat, Elysian {not online, similar here} // Booties, Old {almost exact style here} // Necklaces, c/o Rocksbox {first month free with code: kaylaxoxo}, J.Crew // Bracelets, Kate Spade {similar style with bigger bow here}, J.Crew, c/o INpink Style {30% off with code: Dream30} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Purse, Tory Burch 

I don't know how I have made it through my pregnancy this far without this dress. If you can't tell I'm on a serious dress kick these days. I think it's because they are so comfortable as my belly keeps rapidly getting bigger by the day :) This dress is super ideal because it will grow with my belly, but still fits everywhere else. Not going to lie, there was a point about two weeks ago that I was at the mall with Tyler trying to find something to wear and I wanted to cry. I wanted a special outfit for Valentine's Day and I was determined to find something. I kid you not I went every single store and ended up with nothing. Well not nothing, I did leave with a piece of See's Candy! While I can still fit into some normal clothing, I have found that certain pieces just look more flattering at this point when they are maternity. I'm glad there's stylish places like Momo Maternity that come in and save the day with little dresses like this one! This exact style is part of their spring line and will be available shortly. In the meantime there's plenty of other adorable styles available on their website. Including this one {here} that's almost identical!

This shoot was a fun one because I got to sip on a Starbucks through most of it. I have been on a serious soy chai tea latte lately, but I decided to switch it up the other day and try their new tiramisu latte. I am sooo glad I did! It's extremely delicious and I have been back twice to get one. I really recommend you try it! {FYI, I get mine with soy and half the amount of syrup because I don't like my drinks very sweet.}

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

1 comment: