Tuesday, July 26, 2016

.Everday Chambray.







Blouse, c/o How Gorgeous // Jeans, Old Navy // Flats, Target // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Necklace, Kendra Scott & Kate Spade // Purse, Tory Burch {Way cheaper similar version here!!}

This outfit is my idea of the perfect everyday uniform! If only the temps would drop a little, so I could wear pants without sweating to death!! Oh well, only about 3-4 more months of this heat ;)

Have you ever laid eyes on a more adorable chambray top?! The fun ruffle sleeves are what sold me! It's also super lightweight, so I can get away with wearing it during the summer. It will be great for fall and winter too! Can't you just picture it paired with black skinnies and a pair of boots or booties?! I know this top is going to be a favorite for many seasons to come! 

** Sizing Info- Do not size up for this top! It runs on the larger side. I'm wearing a small.**

The blouse is from one of my all time favorite boutiques that I found through Instagram, How Gorgeous. Remember this fun off the shoulder tassel dress I styled from them back in Spring? The owner, Amy, is an absolute doll and stocks her site with the cutest pieces!! If you're also digging all things off the shoulder then you will be in heaven. I mean, how cute is this blouse?! If you want to keep up to date with all her new arrivals and sales, you can follow her on Instagram {here}.

On a side note, I really can't believe how fast everything from the Nordstrom sale is selling out!! I had a couple things in my cart Friday and took some time to think them over (because I was trying to be good!) and they freaken sold out, insert crying emoji!! I guess God decided that I didn't need them anyways :) I was able to snag another one of these tee shirts because they are SO comfortable and you can't beat the $15 price tag! 

Two other items that I am keeping a really close eye on to see if they restock are these flats in leopard and this tote in tan!! The scallop detail on the flats is right up my alley. If they don't get restocked in leopard, I think I might snag them in the 'Gold Snake' color. Sounds intense, haha, but the snake print looks subtle and it would be really pretty around the holidays! It's also not a bold gold, so it would pair with a lot since it is more on the neutral side!  They would actually look perfect with the outfit I'm wearing in this post! 

Also, that tote would be a great alternative for a diaper bag! Now that Kennedy's getting older, I don't always need our big bag. It would be nice to just throw a couple things in this tote along my essentials! It's even a great price after the sale if they don't restock it in time. 

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment