Tuesday, July 19, 2016

.Polka Dot Skirt.




{Photo Credit: Erin Christine Photography}

 Skirt, c/o Tara Lynn's Boutique // Blouse, Forever 21 {old, love this blouse and it's on sale!} // Flats, Charlotte Russe {love these so much more!} // Necklace, c/o Accessory Jane {old, love this option!} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Bracelet, J.Crew

The feminine feel of this skirt is making all my girly girl dreams come true! The giant polka dots are an added bonus. I love the fact that this skirt would look perfect with any blouse that I pair with it.

This skirt is such a statement piece on it's own that I love pairing it with simple tee for a fun look. I actually can't wait to pair it with this pocket tee {only $15} that I picked up from the Nsale this past weekend! A full skirt, cute tee, and a fun statement necklace are totally my jam!! 

Tara Lynn's Boutique also makes this skirt in a striped version that I'm swooning over! Both skirts are great for summer all the way into winter, depending on how you style them. Picture this skirt with a long sleeve red blouse and lots of sparkle!! Eek, gets me excited for the holidays just thinking about it!

 I've said it before on here, but I love to invest in versatile pieces like these! You get way more bang for your buck ;) 

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment