Wednesday, July 20, 2016

.What I'm Loving Wednesday, Flats & Florals.

{I scored these exact flats in our local Target for $11! They are on sale online for $19. Still a great price. They're SO comfortable! I'm personally a sucker for the stripes, but they also come in a couple solid colors.}


Happy Wednesday, Loves!! I thought it would be fun to do a little addition of "What I'm Loving Wednesday" today. Lately, I have been crushing hard on all things floral and fun flats! These aren't new love affairs, but they do seem to be all I have on my mind right now! I think it has to do a lot with this dress from Pink Blush that I just got. I shot it this past Friday with Erin Christine and I'll be sharing those shortly with all the details. I thought I'd link it now for you, just in case it sells out! 

I don't know if it's the time of year or what's going on, but my mom and I were shopping the other day and couldn't get over how many cute clothes we were finding! Seriously, every store we went in, we were loving everything. I loved it, my wallet no so much :)

I was noticing a trend, I was picking up anything and everything floral. Like I said, this isn't a new obsession, but it does seem to be on another level! 

Another item I can't seem to stop obsessing over, is flats! This lace up flats trend, possibly my favorite style...ever! I live in flats, whether it be ballet or sandals. It's just more practical for me these days since I'm chasing around a crazy toddler :) Even if I wasn't running around with Miss Kennedy, I'd still be wearing mostly flats.

Below I rounded up my favorite dresses and flats. Most of them are currently on sale or under $50 with the exception of a couple that I couldn't help but share.

I'd love to know what items you're crushing on lately. Leave me a comment here, Instagram or Snap!

Happy Shopping!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment