Wednesday, July 6, 2016

.Summer Statement Jacket.





{Photo Credit: Pixel Creek Photography}

Jacket // Tank {love the frayed details on the edges!} // Jeans {not online, almost exact here & only $28 } // Necklace {similar here or call to order}


Whenever anyone asks me where my favorite places to shop in San Diego are, without a doubt Miss Match is always at the top of my list. Aside from how adorable the actual store is, I know that I will come home with unique, fun pieces every visit!

 Prime example is this jacket! This beauty is the perfect summer statement piece. I have to admit, it wasn't something that I would normally find myself gravitating towards.But since I'm on such a white & blue kick and it had the fringe details, I thought why not?! I'm so glad I did, because I fell in love the moment I tried it on! I love that it's slightly over sized for a casual feel, but it's perfect for any occasion. It's one of those pieces that you could mix and match with different tops/dresses for fun looks all summer long! At $52 it's a steal, plus you can use my code kayla20 for 20% off...I think that's a no brainer :)


Happy Hump Day!!

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment