Thursday, August 18, 2016

.Boho Babydoll & Golden Hour.






Dress, c/o Shopjoyworks {use code DARLINGDREAM20 for 20% off}// Sandals, Target {back in stock!! Hurry though, they sell out fast!} // Necklace, Kendra Scott // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Bracelets, J.Crew

Happy Thursday, friends!! This mornings 3:45am wake up call from our teething toddler has me very excited to be inching towards the weekend! I don't think there's enough coffee in the world to get me through this day ;) 

On mornings like today, where sleep deprivation has me feeling not so put together, I look to my closet for some help. There's nothing like throwing on an adorable dress to put a little pep in your step.  This boho babydoll dress is a current favorite and if you follow me on Snapchat, chances are you've seen it a time or two...whoops! The crochet detail at the top is lovely and the dropped ruffle hem makes the dress!

 If you're planning ahead and thinking about fall, this would be the perfect dress for transitioning. Picture it with a pair of booties, a boyfriend cardigan, and a hot coffee in your hand. Fall perfection at it's finest!! Just the thought of all that has me excited for cooler temps. Hurry up fall!! 

I also have some exciting news, my sandals have been restocked on Target's website!! The quality of these sandals is unreal and you can't beat the price tag ($32!) since they are pretty much exact dupes for these ($945)!! They also come in black. You might as well get both colors since it's such a great deal!


Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment