Thursday, August 4, 2016

.Spotlight Fashion Link Up, Floral.










{This one has so much spunk! She was basically clapping and dancing this whole shoot...when she wasn't trying to run away from us :) haha}







Dress, c/o Pink Blush // Flats, Charlotte Russe {love these even more & they are part of the #nsale} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Necklace, Old {obsessed with this one} // Bracelets J.Crew  

Kennedy
Romper, Old Navy {not available online, love this one & this one!-only $14} // Moccs, c/o Angel Baby Moccs // Headband, c/o Rain & Honey Bows

I'm excited to be guest hosting with Elle from Living In Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis. They're both just darling and have amazing style! I love that Elle's daughter & Kennedy have the same romper on! Twinsies :) If you want to link up with this weeks theme, floral, all the directions are at the bottom! It's a great way to meet new bloggers!

Two things that are not a secret around here, I'm a floral print addict and I love Pink Blush. Pink Blush is the creme de la creme of Maternity stores online. They are solely responsible for keeping me looking extra chic during my pregnancy...which I do miss! I still follow them on Instagram and swoon over their new arrivals. If you are pregnant, I can't recommend their jeans enough! They were the best I found on the market and you really can't beat the price! I had two pairs that I basically lived in while pregnant.

I'm also a huge fan of their woman's line for us non-preggo ladies! Their excellent price points always grab my attention. Not to mention, they are constantly running the best sales. So many of my favorite pieces in my closet are from Pink Blush. 

This dress is my newest piece from their dress line and quickly becoming a staple in my wardrobe. I don't say that lightly since I think I have worn it well over 5 times in the three weeks that I have owned it. The print instantly grabbed my attention when I was scrolling through their new arrivals. The fit and feel of it, is what has really won me over! I love the swing style because it really is the best option for staying comfortable while chasing Kennedy around. I feel like I mention "chasing Kennedy around" a lot, but if you have a busy toddler, you will completely understand!

I have exciting news for all of you that love Pink Blush too!! Today I am teaming up with them to give away a $50 gift card to one lucky reader. The giveaway is easy peasy and is being held over on Instagram tonight at 6:30 PST. You can find all the details here. Good Luck, may the odds be ever in your favor :)

Lastly, l I have to take a minute to talk about how we have been playing favorites when it comes to Kennedy's bows lately. I recently discovered Rain & Honey bows on Etsy and fell in love! Their quality is top notch and we have tried a lot of bows, so I figured we could be good judges in this department! She also has a really fun and unique style called the "Azalea" that we love! Kennedy is wearing it here & we got so many compliments. If you're in the market for some new bows for your little, I can't recommend Rain & Honey enough! 

How To Link Up:
1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin'. and our guest host, Kayla, of A Darling Dream(The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Larissa or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!

Xo, Kayla 











No comments:

Post a Comment