Tuesday, August 2, 2016

.Light Blue Ruffle Blouse.





Blouse, c/o Shein  // Jeans, Nordstrom {sold out, almost exact & only $37!!} // Booties, c/o Miss Match {obsessed with these!!} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Bracelet, J.Crew 

Would you believe me if  I told you this blouse was only $14?! I could hardly believe it myself! This beauty looks and feels very high end. The giant ruffle & off the shoulder style has me swooning. This blouse has to be the deal of the summer! At this price, I wish it came in more colors! I'd buy every single one :) 
**I'm wearing a small in the blouse**

As promised, I have been keeping a very close eye on these pants to see if they get restocked. They were available in a 29 today for like 5 minutes? Way to tease a girl, Nordstrom! I did find you an almost identical pair at the same price point ($37) by the same brand, here! They're still available in a couple sizes as of now. 

Xo, Kayla 



No comments:

Post a Comment