Wednesday, August 10, 2016

.Sky Blue Lace Up Dress.









Dress, c/o Beck Boutique // Flats, Target {only $11.48!!} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Kennedy Cursive Necklace, Love Always Couture // Watch, c/o Christian Paul  // Bracelet, J.Crew // Lips, MAC 'Japanese Maple' with 'Staunchly Stylish' Liner

I don't know about where you live, but here in San Diego it has felt like one million degrees every single day for about the past month! I'm so over it! The other day I was trying to run errands all while melting and thought to myself, we have to move! Somewhere cooler, anywhere, I don't care!! Alaska, Antarctica, Seattle...book the ticket, I'm out!! After I calmed down from my diva moment, I decided we can't possibly move, I'd miss my Mom way too much :) I wrapped up all my running around and headed home.

Here's the great part, it was pretty much destiny if you ask me! I had a package from the darling Beck Boutique waiting for me on my doorstep. It was as if the fashion gods heard my complaining and decided to give me a little treat!! Inside that box was this gorgeous dress! Tassels, lace up details and pockets!!! Pockets are always a deal sealer in my book. Those two little pockets always raise the cuteness level to the max. I don't know what it is either, it's not like I stick anything in them, haha ;) Anyways, if you are looking for the perfect summer dress, look no further! I have to mention too, the fabric is amazing! It's like wearing your fav pjs around all day...winning!! 


Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment