Wednesday, August 3, 2016

.Date Night Romper.






Rosy Romper, c/o Beck Boutique // Sandals, Ann Taylor {mega sale!} // Kennedy Necklace, Love Always Couture // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Lipstick, 'MAC 'Lickable'


If you have a date night coming up, you need this little number in your life!! This romper is basically screaming to be taken out for a night on the town! It's the perfect balance of girly, sassy, and a little bit sexy. I have to admit, sexy is not a word I find myself ever using when referring to my wardrobe! As a newish mom, I am still trying to find myself when it comes to my style on some days. It's all about balance. Most days I run around town in summer dresses or distressed denim, but then there's those special nights that you deserve to dress up and feel sassy! 

Xo, Kayla 



No comments:

Post a Comment