Friday, February 6, 2015

.27 Week Baby Bump Update.



Dress, Old Navy // Jacket, J.Crew {old, very similar here & on sale!} // Booties, Impressions Boutique {love these too} // Necklace, c/o Green Vintage Jewelry // Bracelets, J.Crew, c/o INPINK {30% off your entire purchase with code: DREAM30 } // Sunnies, Karen Walker

Last week I had to skip my weekly baby bump update due to being so sick. There was no way you wanted to see a picture of what I looked like last week! I did you guys a favor, haha :) 

{Due Date} May 2, 2015

{Gender} Sweet baby girl! 

{Name} Her initials are KGS 

{Baby's Size} About 2 pounds, the size of a head of cauliflower

{Sleep} Getting a little better. I really think it's because I have been so exhausted so I sleep really hard! I have noticed that my belly is getting heavier when I sleep on my side so I have to make sure that it's propped up my pregnancy pillow.

{Cravings} Long live my sweet tooth!! Girl Scout cookies are really making me happy these days. I try not eat the whole box of Samoas :) I've also been craving lots of fresh fruit still. I have strawberries and blackberries with my lunch everyday. I also have been having an apple with Justin's Maple Almond Butter every afternoon, simply delicious!!

{Food Aversion}  Nothing has been bothering me too much. Just still staying away from really spicy foods to avoid heartburn.


{Feeling} Little miss must be having a major growth spurt or something. My belly has been feeling like it's stretching from the inside out and actually hurting a little this week. I know I still have about 12 weeks left but I really don't know how it could get much bigger!! 

{Missing Anything}  Nope!

{Baby Girl Fashion Finds} I haven't been doing much shopping these past two weeks. I'm actually quite proud of myself for having such discipline when it comes to staying away from the mall. I am however on Etsy every single day, whoops :) There are just SO many adorable baby pieces, it's hard to not take a look around. I currently have these cute baby mocs in my cart. The gold, the bows, the fringe, my heart might explode from how cute they are! Baby girl needs them in every color, don't you think?!

{Best Moment Of The Week} This week has been a whirlwind! Half of it was spent trying to get better than the rest was spent trying to play catch up on everything. It's crazy how much you miss when you're in bed for a week!! In the middle of all the chaos I realized that this is my last week in the second trimester and it hit me how soon she's going to be here. Every little kick, nudge or twirl she does in my belly, I fall more in love with her. I've been trying to cherish it all!



XOXO, Kayla 

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'






2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this cute little bump! Only a few more weeks to go!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absoluteyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete