Tuesday, February 3, 2015

.Print Perfection.










Blouse, H&M {only in stores} // Sweater, Forever 21 {only $12.90 & comes in SO many colors!! I'm dying for the pink!} // Jeans, c/o Pink Blush Maternity {can't stop wearing them!!} // Sandals, Steve Madden {old, similar here} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Earrings, c/o Urbanite in blush color{10% off with code: KOTINERU} // Bracelets, Brina Box, Jcrew {old}, c/o INpink {30% off with code: DREAM30 good until Feb 28th!}



Good Morning, loves. I wanted to take a minute to apologize for being MIA both here & Instagram over the last week. Last Monday I came down with the flu and it totally kicked my pregnant butt!! I actually ended up in the hospital and out of work all week. It definitely wasn't how I envisioned my week, but thankfully I'm almost back to feeling like myself. Everything is great with the baby so that's all that I really care about!

A couple weeks ago I was walking through H&M when I spotted this floral top and my first thought was "yesss, I must have that!". The print just drew me in. I'm always drawn to anything mint, but I loved how it had purple, coral, and black running through it as well. It's a great piece for transitioning into Spring. I also think every girl needs this sweater. It comes in just about every color and is under $13! It's a great piece for when you just want a light sweater to throw over a dress or blouse. I'm really loving the pink color too. 

Another thing I am LOVING are these perfect earrings from Urbanite! I'm usually more of a stud earring sort of gal, but these beauties are super light and didn't bother my ears at all. Also, they're too cute that I couldn't help falling in love with them! They're ideal for the those days you're not feeling a statement necklace, but still want that something extra special! 


XoXo, Kayla 


Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'



2 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous, Kayla! Seriously sweetest bump ever. I can't believe your top was only 13 bucks! Praise be to H&M!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly!! I couldn't believe it either! I'm all about a good deal so there was no way I couldn't buy it. When it's that cheap you need one in every color...I call that girl math :)

      Hope you're doing great, doll!!
      Xo, Kayla

      Delete