Thursday, February 12, 2015

.Fringe Vest.








Top & Vest, c/o BUMPstyle Box {similar non-maternity top & comes in a bunch of colors} // Jeans, c/o Pink Blush Maternity {similar, non-maternity & under $60!} // Necklace, c/o Vintage Green Jewelry // Bracelets, J.Crew, Mindy Mae's Market, c/o Shiny Mix {not online, obsessed with this one!} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Sandals, Sam Edelman {similar}// Purse, Tory Burch 

Today I'm showing you my last look from my BUMPstyle box this month. If you missed the last two you can see them here & here. To say I'm obsessed with faux fur vests would be an understatement. I catch myself mixing them into my outfits more often than I would like to admit. That's why I really like this vest because it's a nice alternative when I'm wanting to switch things up. It's also lighter than a faux fur which works perfectly for this summer weather we have been having here in February!

Another item that I cannot stop myself from wearing daily is this gorgeous necklace from Vintage Green Jewelry. When I first came across their shop on Instagram, I spent about an hour drooling over all their unique pieces. I of course loved all the sparkle, but the fact that it looks vintage really won my heart over. All the pieces are designed by Edith Anne. She really has that special touch! Every piece is absolutely stunning.

Vintage Green: Website, Instagram, Facebook

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment