Friday, February 20, 2015

.Rocksbox Jewels.






Shirt, Gap // Jeans, Old Navy {non-maternity style} // Glasses, Karen Walker // Necklace, Earrings,  White Bracelet, all c/o Rocksbox {free month membership with code: kaylaxoxo} //Purse, Tory Burch // Lips, MAC 'Pink Nouveau' // Nails, Essie 'Muchi Muchi'


I have a confession, I have been holding out on all of you!! Don't ask me why, but I have been keeping a pretty amazing secret. My newest obsession when it comes to jewelry, Rocksbox. If you're an Instagram addict like myself, you may have noticed bloggers and savvy shoppers sporting some uber gorgeous bling courtesy of Roscksbox.

I love the concept of how Rocksbox works. It's a monthly jewelry subscription. When you sign up you fill out a survey so their stylist can get a feel for your personal style and what pieces would suit you best. Then, like magic, 3 gorgeous pieces will show up on your doorstep ready for you flaunt all over town. You keep them as long as you want. When you're ready for new pieces, you send them back and get new ones. If you fall madly in love you also have the choice to purchase any of the pieces at a discount. Isn't this a heaven sent idea?! It gets even better, use the code "kaylaxoxo" and get your first month free! The jewelry addict in me can't help but happy dance around!

Hope you all have the best Friday!

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment