Tuesday, February 24, 2015

.Floral Maxi.









Dress, c/o Shop Impressions Boutique [obsessing over this print!!} // Sandals, Target // Purse, Tory Burch // Necklace, c/o Accessory Jane {sold out, have this one on my wish list} // Bracelets, J.Crew & J.Crew {old} // Sunnies, Karen Walker // Nails, Essie 'Under Where?' {the perfect purple}

Girls, this dress is what my dreams are made of. From the moment I slipped it on, I knew I was never going to want to take it off. I'm already making a list of all the other prints that I want to add to my collection. The fit and feel of the material is pure heaven, the print is perfect as we transition into spring, and I can definitely wear it over and over post pregnancy! It's one of those pieces I think every girl needs. I wore it this past weekend for a girls day at the bridal boutique for my cousin. I got so many compliments. One person that loved this dress was Tyler. He kept telling me over and over how pretty I looked. That's how you know it's a keeper :)

XOXO, Kayla 

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. you are a VISION in that dress!! seriously you look amazing, it just fits you so perfectly and the print is so fun!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, doll!! I'm so in love with it! I have all the other prints on my wish list!

      Xo, Kayla

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress and you look amazing

    ReplyDelete