Wednesday, February 25, 2015

.28 & 29 Week Baby Bump Update.



With everything that is going on in our lives I managed to get a little behind on my baby bump updates. Week 28 was really rather uneventful so I didn't feel too bad. But week 29 was really exciting so I thought I would recap and share with all of you! 

{Due Date} May 2, 2015

{Gender} Sweet baby girl!

{Name} Her initials are KGS

{Baby's Size} She weighed in at 3 pounds 10 ounces this past Saturday. We have a big, healthy girl :)

{Sleep} Oddly enough I have been getting pretty great sleep! It's been a nice change and I hope it stays like this, at least for a little while. The only time I have been waking up is to go pee a couple times. I'll take it!

{Cravings} Still loving all sweets. I'm really trying not to over indulge, but I do give in every once and awhile. Girl Scout cookies have really been calling my name. I've also been loving iced soy chai tea lattes. Like loving them sooo much, I have to talk myself out of going to Starbucks everyday. It's a battle I usually lose! Another, I guess weird thing that I have been craving, is chunky peanut butter, honey, and strawberry sandwich. Oh my, they are SO yummy!!

{Food Aversion} There's not really a certain item that has been bothering me these days. I just have to make sure I don't eat too much at once or I get really uncomfortable and heartburn kicks in.

{Feeling} Still feeling pretty darn good overall. I have noticed that I am getting tired a lot earlier and it's harder to get out of bed in the morning.

{Missing Anything} A lot of my shoes! Over the last week my feet have been swelling by the end of the day, making it nearly impossible to wear any of my flats or heels. I had to give in and buy a new pair of sandals in the next size up. It was an interesting day that may or may not have included some frustrated tears!

{Baby Girl Fashion Finds} Target got the cutest Spring dresses in. I couldn't help myself and I picked up this one. I got it in newborn size thinking she could wear it for Mother's Day, since she'll be about a week!

{Best Moment Of The Week} This week we have had the best moment of my entire pregnancy. This year we decided to skip out on the typical Valentine's Day gifts and had a 4D ultra sound done instead. It was the coolest experience. Not only did we get to see her face, but to watch her suck on her hands, yawn, stretch, and make some funny faces. She even gave us a little smile :) She was a little camera shy and kept hiding her face in my cervix, but it didn't even matter. It's crazy because this whole time Tyler and I have been talking about what she's going to look like. Turns out she's his twin. Which is perfectly fine by me, since I happen to think he's pretty cute :)

XOXO, Kayla

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment