Wednesday, November 16, 2016

.Baby Registry List With The Baby Cubby.





Kennedy's Moccs, c/o The Baby Cubby || Floral Quit, c/o The Baby Cubby


It's hard to believe that it's been almost two years since I did my baby registry for Kennedy. That was such a fun day! I don't know if Tyler would agree since it ended up being 4 hours long walking around with that amazing scanning gun. I personally had such a blast!

 I spent what felt like months leading up to it doing my research. Countless hours on Pinterest, reading other mom blogs & asking family friends what worked for them!  With all that research I did, I still look back and think I was going into blind! 

I can say that there was one baby store that made my life a whole lot easier when it came to finding everything I needed. I stumbled upon The Baby Cubby on Instagram back when I first found out we were expecting. I quickly fell in love when I realized The Baby Cubby was anything but your typical baby store! They are a community where parents and parents to be can go to get advice when they are overwhelmed. They have so many amazing tools! My favorite being their Instagram {follow them here}, they have a blog {follow here}, and their website is extremely easy to navigate. Oh and the best part of all if you're shopping, they price match-even Amazon!! 

I just really love that they take the guess work out of shopping. You can rest assured that you are always getting the best deal and the safest gear on the market for your little ones. As a parent, I know this is the most important thing when shopping!! 

Today I thought it would be fun to share with you guys my revised baby registry list! It's complied of items I wish I would have had and items that are my ride or die. 


 Owlet Baby Vital Monitor
The number one thing I wish I had when Kennedy was a newborn was an Owlet Baby Vital Monitor. This little gem would have saved me a lot of sleepless nights! It wasn't available when Kennedy was young and at the time there really wasn't anything that compared. All my friends that have since had babies of their own swear by it! I haven't heard one bad review. 

If you don't know what an owlet monitor is, I'll explain real quick. It's a sock that your baby wears and it uses hospital grade technology to make sure your little one is breathing! SIDS was my absolute biggest fear having a newborn, I know this device would have given me peace of mind and a lot more nights of sleep!! You really can't put a price tag on peace of mind!! 

Dockatot
Just like the Owlet, I don't know how we made it through the early months without this wonderful product! If you have been following my blog since Kennedy was a newborn, you know that she was not a great sleeper! I think she didn't sleep through the night till she was 8 1/2 months! She did sleep good when she was snuggled, but since it's not safe to leave blankets and pillows in the crib, this sleeper would have been the best thing for her! I also love that it's perfect for tummy time. Not to mention how portable it is! The perfect sleeper to tote back and forth to Grandma's house :) 

4Moms MamaRoo
Whenever someone ask me what the one thing was that saved our lives in the beginning, I always tell them The 4Moms MamaRoo! I don't think Tyler and I would have made it without this rocker, haha. When we first brought Kennedy home from the hospital, it was the only thing she would sleep in. Which was a lifesaver because this mama needed at least 30 minutes of sleep every now and then! It has a really cool feature too where you can sync it to an app on your phone and control it from across the room. This did come in handy a couple times!


Petunia Pickle Bottom Backpack Diaper Bag
I've talked about before how hard it was for me to decided on a diaper bag! It was one of those purchases that I was going back and forth on. Eventually I went with the Petunia Pickle Bottom Backpack. Best decision, ever! I have used this bag every single day for over 18 months and I still love it! The backpack feature was a must because you always have your hands full with a million things when out and about with baby. I find the backpack even more convenient now that I have a toddler and I'm always running after her :) My absolute favorite thing about this bag, is the attached changing pad!! I've never had to worry about where I am going to change Kennedy when we are out! I can't recommend this bag enough!

Little Unicorn Swaddle Blankets 
Even if your child doesn't like to be swaddled {like mine} there's so many other uses! we always had one or two of these in our diaper bag in case Kennedy got chilly. They are light weight enough, that you can use them anytime of the year. Living in San Diego, we don't get many "cold" days so these were perfect!! The prints are darling too.


Loved By Sophia Pacifier Clips
If you have a paci loving baby, these are such a must! I didn't purchase these until Kennedy was 3 months and I wished we had had them the whole time. Pacis are just like bobby pins in the sense that they are always going missing! This clips saved our lives when we had a fussy baby and we didn't have to turn the house upside down looking for a paci!!


**Thank you to The Baby Cubby for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own.**

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment