Thursday, November 3, 2016

.Blush Blanket Scarf.






Scarf, c/o Armed & Readi {currently sold out, love this one!} || Sunnies, Karen Walker || Jeans, c/o Miss Match || Blouse, Old {similar here} || Booties, c/o Miss Match || Watch, Christian Paul Watches || Bracelets, J.Crew & J.Crew Factory

First of all, let's address what you all are probably thinking! Yes, I am wearing these jeans yet again. I'm not even embarrassed that I pretty much have them on in every picture these days. I probably should be though, haha! This is real life and truthfully they are my favorite jeans!! Every morning when I get dressed, I find myself reaching for them. They're soft which makes them crazy comfortable, they go with everything, and they are super flattering! Oh and they're only $52. Every girl needs these jeans in their wardrobe. 

It's finally scarf season in San Diego and that means I wear one just about everyday! On the days that I go into the office, I leave wayyy too early in the morning and it's pretty chilly out. Scarves are my best friends because I can layer and take them off when it warms up around lunch. Over the years I have accumulated quite the collection of fun scarves. Blanket scarves are the ones that I usually gravitate towards! I was thrilled to add this blush beauty from Armed & Readi to my collection because it's so different from anything I already owned. I adore the light blush color with the black! It's the perfect feminine touch to any outfit.

Not only does Armed & Readi carry the cutest collection of scarves, but they have so many other fun girly gifts for every occasion! My personal fav being this makeup bag!! We are going on a vacation next week and this would make the perfect addition to my makeup bags! It also reminds me that I need to pick up some champagne ;)Or if you're also planning a wedding, this makeup bag would be the perfect gift for your bride tribe. They also recently started carrying sunnies and they're all adorable. The price point is amazing as well!! 

Like I mentioned above, Tyler and I are headed out on vacation next week! This will be our first time really leaving Kennedy for an extended period of time. I'm feeling so many emotions from excitement to sadness every time I picture dropping her off. I know she's going to be in great hands, but oh man, I think there will be a lot of face timing going on ;) We are going to be road tripping and will have about 6ish hours on our hands. I've been tossing around the idea of doing a "Question & Answer" on my Snapchat! I always love watching other bloggers and friends do these! If you have any questions, from baby to wedding, feel free to email me {kaylaotineru@gmail.com} or send them to me on Snapchat.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!! Thanks for stopping by.

Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. so cute! good for you for vacationing, sister! Jake and I booked a vacation in Jamaica for Summer 2018 (yes, a year and a half away) and i'm ALREADY dreaming of it!!! You guys are going to have the best time!

    xo,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete