Friday, November 18, 2016

.Thanksgiving Outfit Inspiration With Kute N' Klever.















Sweater, c/o Kute N Klever || Motto Leggings, c/o Miss Match || Booties, c/o Gray Monroe || Hat, Forever 21 || Sunnies, Karen Walker || Purse, Michael Kors {exact color!}|| 
Watch, c/o Christian Paul|| Bracelet, J.Crew

It seems like the moment the clock struck midnight on Halloween, we all moved on to Christmas! I'm guilty of this, I'm currently listening to the Michael Buble Christmas Pandora station as I type  :) I don't know if you aware or not, but Thanksgiving is in less than one week! 6 freaken days, people!! Which reminds me I have two things to do, get my grocery shopping started & Thanksgiving outfit plan for our family!!

While shopping around online for Thanksgiving outfits, one of my all time favorite boutiques came to mind, Kute N Klever! If you are not following their store on Instagram {here} you are seriously missing out! Kendra is the owner and a doll! She has me feeling outfit envy every time she posts a new picture. 

When I think Thanksgiving wardrobe I think neutrals, jewel tones, flowly dresses, stylish leggings/jeggings, and sweaters. Basically, I strive for comfort while still looking put together! Comfort is key because I'm not counting calories on Thanksgiving-duh! But I don't want to be the one that has to unbutton their jeans, haha #embarassing! 

The moment this sweater arrived in the mail, I was dying to style it. There was only one problem, it looked good with everything! It was nearly impossible to decided on which pants I wanted to wear because every option was a darling outfit. White jeans, distressed blue denim, black jeans, it even looked perfect with my sequin skirt! Since I had Thanksgiving in mind, I wanted to keep it more on the casual side. Ultimately, I thought it was a no brainer that I would wear the jeggings! Remember what I said above, I don't want to be the one unbuttoning my pants ;) This really is my idea of the perfect Thanksgiving outfit!

I wanted to mention that I was able to find my bag in the exact color online! This color always sells out before I can link it.

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment