Tuesday, November 22, 2016

.Blush Off The Shoulder Sweater.






Sweater, c/o Shein {under $30!}|| Jeans, Old Navy || Sunnies, Quay || Booties, similar here


What's that, I'm styling another cozy sweater?! Yes, the answer is always yes.

The more we inch towards the cooler months, I find myself always reaching for cozy, lightweight {because it's never that cool here}, chic sweaters! This one basically jumped in my online shopping cart before I could even think about it! I blame it on the blush color! I am so drawn to anything & everything blush these days. It may just end up being one of our wedding colors! I think that gives you an idea of how much I'm loving blush these days!! 

Speaking of our wedding, I had something pretty dang exciting happen two weekends ago when we were on vacation. I asked one of my bridesmaids if she would stand my side on our big day! She said yes....*happy dance*. I'm holding off on asking the rest of the bridal party, but since we were in Arizona and she lives there, I had to do it! She's one of my oldest and dearest friends, so it was a pretty special moment. It made me super excited to ask the rest of the girls!!

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment