Friday, November 4, 2016

.Pink Striped Cardigan.






Pink Cardigan, c/o She Is Boutique || Shirt, Nordstrom {I have been living in his shirt!} || Jeans, sold out-similar option here || Flats, Here || Sunnies, Karen Walker || 

It's finally Friday!! This week was so weird. Having Halloween on a Monday completely threw me off and I felt like the week went by pretty fast! Thank goodness. Fast work weeks are always my favorite!!

I stepped out of my hair comfort zone this past weekend and tried a half up, half down bun. Side note, I'm sure it has a name, but that's just what I am going to call it ;)  I loved that it kept my hair of out of my face and I have to admit, I felt pretty proud that I actually did something other than a pony or giant bun!! 

When I posted a picture of this look {here} on Instagram this past weekend, I got a lot of questions about my flats. I got them last year from a company that has since when out of business. I was able to track the exact pair down on Amazon for only $22.99!! They also carry a couple other colors too. I have worn these flats so much over the past 12 months. I have worn them to weddings, in our family photos {here}, and just running around town! They are such a statement piece and easily dress up any outfit. They're also super comfortable too, if you were wondering. They are the perfect flats to have on hand going into the holidays!! 

I also found these on Amazon when I was shopping around for my flats. This pair looks so much like the Valentino pair! I don't know how they look in real life, since I haven't ordered them, but I am tempted! If anyone has purchased this brand, I would love to know your thoughts!

Let's be honest though, the real star of this outfit is the pink striped cardigan! I'm such a sucker for stripes in general, but make them pink & cozy and it's a full blown love affair! This cardigan is everything I could ever ask for! It does have ties attached to it, instead of tying it around the front, I opted to make a loose bow in the back. If you're also a cardigan queen and love pink, She Is Boutique also carries this one that I'm dying over!



And I had to throw in one picture of our little Tinkerbell from her cousins costume party!! Look at her sass, she totally gets it from her dad ;)

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment