Wednesday, November 9, 2016

.Burgundy Blouse & White Denim.





Blouse, c/o The Rose Nest || Denim, Old Navy {only $25!}|| Necklace, c/o Harper & Jewels {similar here & loving this marble version!} || Sunnies, Karen Walker {seriously obsessed} || Leopard Wedges, Steve Madden {obsessed with these leopard flats! They're also on crazy sale!!}

Good morning, friends! I don't know about you, but we stayed up wayyy too late last night watching all the election craziness go down. Today is going to be a double shot kind of day, for sure. 

This top was made to be worn with white denim, so I'm breaking that silly little rule about no white denim after Labor Day!! To be honest, I break this rule all the time. I'm just such a rebel ;) I love that this blouse has the comfort and ease of a basic top, but the pom pom detail totally dresses it up!

The Rose Nest Boutique has so many darling blouses and dresses in their shop! I'm loving this floral top with the dropped ruffle hem & this plaid ruffle blouse is my absolute favorite!! You can keep up with all their new arrivals {here} on Instagram.

Can you believe these wedges have been in my closet for a decade?! That's a really long time! It also officially makes me feel old!! I still remember the day I spotted them in the Steve Madden store. It was love at first sight! It's crazy to think that 10 years later, I love them just the same, if not more! It also goes to show that leopard is in fact a neutral. 


Hope all of you have a wonderful day!!

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram || Facebook || Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment