Friday, April 1, 2016

.Cobalt Blue Tassels.







Dress, c/o How Gorgeous // Clutch, J.Crew {old, love this blush one!} // Sunnies, Charlotte Russe {only $5!} // Necklace, c/o FabFitFun {use code DARLING to get $10 off your subscription} // Sandals, Target  {can't stop wearing these! Only $32 }

 Three things that I'm currently loving: tassels, off the shoulder & cobalt blue!! So clearly I HAD to have this dress immediately when I spotted it online. Let me say, my love for it grew once I was able to try it on. It's so flattering and comfortable. It's also fully lined, which is a huge plus because I hate having to wear a slip underneath my dresses. Ain't nobody got time for people seeing my underwear ;) I  basically live in dresses this time of the year through the end of summer. I'm always looking for fun and unique ones that don't break the bank. This is just that!! I know it's going to be on repeat these warmer months!

I do want to give a little sizing tip. I'm always between a small and medium these days. After reading the measurements on this dress I decided to go with the medium. Once I got it, I quickly realized it was wayyy too big. I ended up returning it and going with the small. The small fits perfectly!! 

I hope everyone has an exciting weekend planned! We have a pretty busy one filled with a birthday party for a pretty special lady and a wedding. I'm kind of freaking out about the wedding though because I don't have a dress yet. It's going to be pretty fancy, I believe there's about 600 people going!! Shopping under pressure gives me anxiety because I never seem to find what I am looking for. If you have any suggestions as to where I can find a semi formal/cocktail dress, pretty please leave me a comment here or  on Instagram!! 





Xo, Kayla 

1 comment:

  1. So so gorgeous! I love cobalt and I love off-shoulder so this is definitely my kind of look!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete