Friday, April 8, 2016

.Festival Feels.







Dress, c/o Shopjoyworks // Sandals, c/o Shopjoyworks // Hat, Nordstrom {no longer available, similar version here & it's only $15!}// Bracelet, c/o Heart Tribe {I wear these tassel bracelets nonstop!} // Sunnies, Charlotte Russe {only $4!} // Lips, MAC 'Creme Cup'  & NYX Butter Gloss 'Merengue' {loving this combo}


Even though I won't be attending Stagecoach or Coachella, that doesn't mean I can't dress like it. Side note, I would LOVE to go to Stagecoach, but it happens to fall on Kennedy's birthday weekend so that's a no! It's no secret that these music festivals are inspiring our wardrobes and the way we style our outfits. You can't walk through the mall or browse online without seeing hints of boho and 70s inspired pieces everywhere. I will admit, I wasn't always the biggest fan at first, but I've totally warmed up and I am constantly adding festival feeling pieces to my personal wardrobe. Of course all while stayin true to my personal style!

That's what I love about fashion. You can have that core style that you're known for, but add pieces here and there that are out of your comfort zone to spice it up. One thing that I hardly ever stray from is dresses! I could live in them for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. I like to change things up by mixing in different styles that I wouldn't normally gravitate towards. It keeps things fresh and unexpected. This dress is one of those pieces that I wouldn't think would fall into my normal realm of style. It really stood out to me when I saw it online. I'm happy to report to all of you that I LOVE it!! It's extremely light weight and the croc detail at the top is gorgeous. It's enough detail that you don't even have to wear a necklace.

If you're lucky enough to be attending one of the festivals or if you're like me and just want to dress like it, Shopjoyworks has you covered!! They have so many perfect pieces, from the dress I'm wearing, to this off the shoulder blouse! Oh and this white dress would be the cutest with a pair of booties, a stack of tassel bracelets & a hat! Eek, I can't handle all the adorable options!! 

Also, I'm sure you noticed that I look a lot more sun kissed than in my last post. Well cats out of the bag! I started using Million Dollar Tan this past week. I've been wanting to try a self tanner because I finally came to my senses and said NO to the tanning booth!! So far I am loving the results and how easy it is to apply. I want to keep trying it out and I will share all the details with you guys shortly :) In the meantime, if you also want to get a tan at home you can use the code "kayla20" for 20% off your purchase!! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I'm going to be shooting a fun collaboration this weekend if you want to follow along on Snapchat (kotineru)!

Xo, Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment