Thursday, April 14, 2016

.Instagram Lately.


Hat Lady vibes!! I'm sure you're going to be seeing a lot of this hat well into the fall. I love it!! Lately I have really embracing hats! Or should I say, embracing the fact that I can get away with not doing my hair and still looking put together ;) This tassel dress comes in white as well. It's one of those pieces that does not look like it's from Forever 21. It's such great quality!!



I can't stop wearing this overlay from Meritt Clothing Label. We had our fair share of April showers this past weekend! I love the overlay paired with my hunters. Any excuse to bust those babies out. It could be sprinkling and I will wear them :) I also have to share this Zoya polish that I have had my non-stop lately. It's the perfect nude/pink! Seriously I have never loved a polish like this one!! 



Well this is about as political as you will see me get around here! I could resist all the sassy new sweatshirts from Wildfox Couture at Nordstrom. I'm really loving the "dance party" one!!



My little fashionista!! I just die over those rose gold Mary Jane moccs!! 



These shorts are amazing! Not too short and just the right amount of stretch. Not to mention, I scored them for $20! We are going to Disneyland in May so I thought they would be great for our trip.



This dress!! I wish I could take credit for it, but I borrowed it from my mom when I was in a bind. I waited till the day of to find a dress to wear to a wedding. You can imagine how stressful that was...whoops! The leopard print is no longer available, but it does come in a couple solid colors! The fit is SO flattering. I highly recommend this dress! Also, my favorite nude strappy heels are a couple years old, but they released a new version {here} that's almost identical.



I'm sure you can tell I love my tassel bracelets from Heart Tribe since they are in just about every photo on my Instagram! They're so fun, cute and great quality!! I also can't get enough of this white denim from Old Navy! They have the fit of designer jeans, but not the price tag. #winning




When I came across this dress at Charlotte Russe I snatched it up so quick! They were having a crazy sale and I scored it for $9! I'm tucking it away for wedding activities. Sadly, at the time it wasn't available online. I'm happy to report it has been restocked and they have all sizes right now. Get it fast though because it will probably sell out again!




Again with my tassel addiction! This dress has stolen a huge piece of my heart and will be getting a lot of wear this summer! 



I HATE working out! The only way I can motivate myself is by buying cute workout clothes. Tell me I'm not the only one that does this?! This monogram tank from Southern Touch Monograms did that trick and got me moving!! I love that it's so customization from the colors over the monogram and bow to the actual font!




Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment