Wednesday, April 13, 2016

.Wedding Wednesday, Southern Touch Monograms.




Bag, c/o Southern Touch Monograms // Dress, c/o How Gorgeous {original post here}

One of the first things I thought about when we got engaged, was "hey, now I can monogram everything!!!". I have always had a long list of items I wanted with a big monogram on them, but I thought I should probably wait until Tyler actually proposed before I purchased them. Well here we are engaged, so bring on all thing monogrammed :)

All my monogram dreams came true when I came across Southern Touch Monograms online. You want it, they have it! I of course had to have a classic monogram necklace! That just seems like a must have for any bride to be or new bride! Here's a little peek at mine {here}. I'll be posting more on that shortly!

Another item that I found myself loving was this canvas travel bag. It also comes in black and mint, but I kept going to back to the pink. I can never have too many pops of pink and it will match most my outfits. I know that with weddings, typically comes lots of traveling! Now I'll be able to pack everything up in style and smile every time I see my soon to be monogram!!

I have even been using it a lot lately for blog shoots when I have multiple looks. It fits SO much. I was able to fit three looks, 3 pairs of shoes, a whole lot jewelry, toys for Kennedy and I had plenty of room to spare!

I was even thinking this bag would make a great bridal shower gift if you have any special ladies in your life getting married! I know I would be so excited if I got it!

Side note, I want to wish the love of my life a very Happy Birthday!! I don't know what I would do without Tyler as my partner in crime for the rest of my life :)

Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment