Thursday, April 7, 2016

.Long Sleeve Dress & Vintage Finds.









Dress, c/o Shein // Sandals. Forever 21 // Sunnies, Karen Walker {25% off with code: INTHEFAM thru tonight!!} // Necklace, c/o FabFitFun {use code: DARLING for $10 off your membership}

Today is the last day that my all time favorite sunnies are 25% off! This doesn't happen that often and if you have had your eye on them, I highly suggest you grab them now. I originally purchased mine from this same sale 2 years ago! One of the best purchases I ever made. They also have them in black {here} & this other style {here} that I love!! My other favorite sunglasses that I get a lot of questions about on Snapchat {here} are also on sale and only $120!! Talk about a crazy, crazy deal! There's a couple other fun items that I'm crushing on from the sale. I will link them below if you care to take a look. Remember though, the sale ends tonight!!

Last Saturday we spent the morning out at the motorcross track watching Tyler do what he loves. It was Kennedy's first time out and she was digging it! Tyler is gifted and was impressing everyone with his skills out there. It was a nice treat to watch him do something he's so good at! {I include a couple pics below from our day at the track!}

Tyler drove the back way home from the track knowing that I would be excited since it goes through Julian, Ca. My love affair with the town will never fade. Any chance I get to go anywhere near it, I'll take it! Just as we were coming into town, we came across a hidden treasure, The Barn. If you follow me on Snapchat you already saw about 20+ snaps of it as we were exploring :) It was adorable! It was like something you may see on Fixer Upper! It's a huge open barn (hence the name!) filled with tons of vintage treasures. Then there was acres of green grass, beautiful flowers, and lastly scary Emu's haha! One tried to bite Ty's finger. It was such a cool place that I highly recommend you check out if you ever find yourself in the area!

The blogger side of me was thrilled because this dress I was wearing has a vintage, boho vibe that went with the atmosphere of the barn. The owners so kindly let us do our blog shoot in the barn! Huge thank you to them! This dress is slightly different than all the other spring dresses I have been crushing on. I love that it has the long sleeves, which makes it perfect for those cooler days we sometimes get in the spring time. It is really light weight though, so it will work well in the summer too! I love the flowy look of it, but it's equally as cute belted. I am wearing a small because it runs on the bigger side! 





{their love is something else!}
{So exhausted from all the fun! She never falls asleep like this in public anymore so I was loving it!}

Thanks for stopping by!!

Xo, Kayla 

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Good pictures,you look very happy and i love your beautiful dress,it's looks great.thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete