Monday, April 11, 2016

.Peach Bellini Floral Overlay.






Floral Overlay, c/o Impressions Online Boutique // Blouse, Forever 21 {love this option} // Jeans, Forever 21 {only $29 & such great quality} // Sandals, c/o Shopjoyworks // Bracelets, J.Crew & J.Crew {these bracelets are serious staples & I wear them almost daily!}

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Ours was filled with lots of family time. Kennedy might tell you it was her favorite weekend. Tyler is Krispy Kreme obsessed and took us on a little drive so he could have one  seven on Friday. We let Kennedy try and she was in heaven!! She may have cried a little when we took it away :)

If you follow me on Instagram you may have caught the little sneak peeks I posted of Merit's Spring line this past weekend. Impression Online Boutique has done it again with their brand, Meritt's new Spring release!! Last summer I lived in their pieces. This striped dress and this leopard top were my go to pieces. I still find myself reaching for them all the time.

The Spring line is dreamy and in my opinion just perfect!! Think the prettiest bold floral prints, lace, and leopard. It's one of those lines where you can't pick favorites and you find yourself needing everything, right now :) I dare you to try and pick just one favorite!

Over the next couple days I'll be sharing with you my top 3 pieces. This peach floral overlay is one of those pieces that I highly recommend having in your closet. It's a great piece that you can just throw over a tank or dress and it will totally make your outfit! It would even be darling over your swimsuit when lounging by the pool! The price point is fabulous too at only $39! This particular print immediately caught my eye and stole my heart! It also comes in a couple other floral prints and a leopard.

Shooting with Megan from M.Marie Photography was truly a blast! We had the best time exploring all of Balboa Park and getting to be creative. This was our first time that we got to work together and was actually the first time we met in person! The crazy thing is we clicked so much that it felt like I was hanging with an old girlfriend! This is one of my favorite parts about blogging. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many amazing individuals that are SO talented!!

Xo, Kayla

Daily Dose of Darling: Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment