Friday, April 10, 2015

.35 & 36 Weeks Baby Bump Update.



Guess what?! We are moving again. Yes, you heard me right. I will be 37 weeks this Saturday and as if I wasn't tired enough we decided to throw moving into the mix. But in all seriousness, I am excited. It was the condo we had been waiting on and even though the timing was a little off there was no way we could pass it up. I am very excited to get our little ones room all set up. I'm just praying and praying she doesn't decide to make her entrance too early. 

{Due Date} May 2, 2015

{Gender} Sweet baby girl!

{Name} Her initials are KGS

{Baby's Size} About the size of a head of romaine lettuce. Average of 6 pounds and 18 inches long.

{Sleep} Not much different than last week. I did have one night this week that I slept from 9:00pm all the way until 3:00 without waking up to pee!! This was the best night of sleep I have got in about 6 months. It was a really nice treat!

{Cravings} No surprise here, still loving sweets!

{Food Aversion} I don't know what it is, but I really think our little one is not a fan of Mexican food. I had rolled tacos (my fav!) the other day and got sick within two hours. So sad!

{Feeling} Huge!!! Well in my belly. I have noticed that my belly has dropped and grown these last two weeks. It looks like I shoved a basketball under my shirt. It's great because I know baby girl is growing and packing on the pounds. I would be lying though if I didn't tell you it wasn't a little uncomfortable. My belly is starting to feel very tight. It's really tight after I eat. Over the last 6 or 7 days I have noticed a significant slow down. I can't do things as fast and I get pretty winded from running up and down our stairs. I knew this time was coming but it definitely snuck up on me. I know I should be taking advantage of this and resting but there's too much that needs to be done before she gets here.

{Missing Anything} Having ankles! Just Kidding...well kind of ;)

{Baby Girl Fashion Finds} I have been a really good girl these last two week and haven't bought one clothing item for her! I've really shocked myself. Etsy has been calling my name! I am currently dying over these little boat shoes!! Anytime there's a collaboration between two of my favorite retailers, J.Crew and Sperry, you know the outcome is going to be great. I seriously die over these! The neon pink sold me. I'd really, really like a pair in my size too!!

We also picked up her diaper bag this past weekend. I don't know what it was, but I couldn't make up my mind when it came to finding the perfect diaper bag! I knew what I wanted in my head, but it was nowhere to be found. I'm personally not a fan of all the over the top floral or cartoon like patterns that most brands sell. Heck, this bag is going to be taking the place of my purse most of the time so I want it to my stylish. I thought about buying a regular purse and turning into a diaper bag, but quickly decided against it. I also tried to keep in mind that Tyler will occasionally be toting this around without me. In the end, we went with this one. I love the subtle design and the gold details. I'm also a huge fan of the changing pad that folds out!

{Best Moment Of The Week} I started doing all her laundry and it was the cutest. I never thought I could enjoy doing laundry :)

Watching Tyler and his good friend Tony put together her crib and dresser. I've been dreaming of this day and it was finally here.

We also went to a check up yesterday. It was a relief to find out that everything is still going great and baby looks healthy. I do have to go back in next week for a non-stress test because she wants to keep an eye on a couple things. But all in all, everything was perfect!

{Looking Forward To} Getting all moved in and settled in our new place! 

XOXO, Kayla

Previous Baby Bump Bump Updates:

20 Week // 21 Week // 22 Week // 23 Week // 25 Week
 27 Week // 28 & 29 Weeks // 30 Week // 31 Week // 32 Week // 33 & 34 Weeks

Daily Doses of Darling:: InstagramFacebookPinterest Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment